Unclassified Gaddafi's Daughter E-mail

Related image



Subject: From Ayesha Muammar Gaddafi (You Quick Response Is Urgent)
Date: 2011-09-21, 17:07:59

Hello,

It is with tears and pains that I am writing this mail from my hiding ground here in Algeria with my newborn baby and few family members, I don't want you to pity me, but I need your trust.

I found your e-mail address through a friend’s recommendations. My father Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi is at serious war with our country rebels and their foreign backers who are hungry for Libyan oil and our lives are no longer safe at Libya.  And I
hope to rely on you to administer to my last will.

I wish to part this last sum of €9.5Million packaged in a secured security safe box now in Europe through the help of our diplomatic mission. This the contact number of the person where this €9.5Million is +31208905529 his name is Mr.Ahmed Musa Ali.

My main reason of contacting you is that I want you to receive it on my behalf for safe keeping and for future investment; I really wish to settle down and have my own family with my own husband. If you are touched and willing to assist me out of my
present situation, reply me back quickly for more details. if you wish to read more about me and my family.

Check on this website:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/29/gaddafi-family-escape-libya-algeria

Your response to this mail is urgently needed!

Regards,

Hadji. Ayesha Muammar Gaddafi
Daughter of Libya' President Muammar Gaddafi

Comments