Restrictions


When I see the label of ‘one dimensional’ to human beings, I often wonder what particularly should be regarded as this sketchy feature. The first thought which came to me was that it should be the way people think and conceive things, but then different things popped through my eroded mind. I think it is the way people treat each other. All our feelings are enchanted within a sphere, maybe a nucleus where the chromosomes aren’t allowed to leave the nuclear envelope and each chromosome represent a particular feeling.
Our life revolves only around some feelings which are companionship, hate, joy, sadness, disgust, regret etc.
The interesting thing is that people have their own parameter to interpret feelings. Most of us hate to be sad, but many of us love to be sad over a thing as it gives us cosmic power or courage (weird but true). We constantly strive for happiness, but few of us are afraid of it by thinking ‘nothing lasts forever.’ Few of us don’t feel disgusted over anything while some of us regret every bad thing we do. It depends on us that how we perceive things, and I think this is the only thing where we have all the freedom.
The freedom to be attached with a chromosome of our choice, but within the nuclear envelope.
All I want to say is that we are bound to a strap which doesn’t want us to go out of the restricted area. It gives me an existential crisis, but not answer. The only soothing thing which I get is assumptions, which are not defined properly. I firmly believe that what happens, actually happens for a reason. So, I also believe that whatever restriction we’re bound in, there must be some good for us. But at the same time, I want us to look out of it and only once know what it is to feel free. I believe we have the power to escape into the post-feeling world because many people have done it.
We have to ‘leave’ our one-dimensional approach, and start to think ahead, which is unknown yet discoverable.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well written and very thought provoking. Good blog
Unknown said…
Thanks for your encouragement!