The Constipated Mind



When you have thoughts but are unable to expose them, when you have ideas but are unable to create them, when you have everything to say but end up saying nothing, it becomes evident that you have a crooked system, which is operated by a ‘Constipated Mind.’


This constipated mind is the outcome of the insecurities you have stored because of your lacking individuality and undiscovered spirituality. It tends you to think that you’re special, in some ways, even if you’re not.


When you are 100% sure of the fact that you have not touched the peak of lunacy in your whole life but still think that you have, when you know how a single person has destroyed your everything but still tend to have talk with him, it means you have a constipated mind which converts simple things into paradox because of your special ability of making things ‘complex.’


Sometimes, having this kind of mindset is a blessing in disguise because it develops an unusual habit of eyeing things up. You begin to question everything and examine and manipulate even simple things. You try to see bigger and broken pictures – It’s like proofreading an already checked examination sheet.

Here are a couple of basic examples of a constipated mind:

“I don’t find any thrill in life. I feel like our life is dragging itself while the time is keeping its pace. Like I want to compete with time by making my life easier and faster.”

“Instead of walking calmly with some awkward crowd, I want to run towards my destination. I hate walking through college’s main entrance, and I will hate until one day I will run through it without realizing what I’m doing. Others will think I’m awfully mad and after all, what can they think?
I shouldn’t care what they think. But I should. Damn.”

In the end, it’s the doubts which have all the power to damage your blessing in disguise. If you’re giving safe heavens to doubts and expecting it to solve problems, then congratulations! You have a constipated mind.

Comments