Talking about myself, I'm open to everyone. I have the courage to slap anyone and interestingly I'm free to tell my life stories to strangers too. I can make friends early, anyone can be benefited with my acts.
Being an introvert but still exposing the inner yourself and porous personality to everyone shows that you're trying your best to live a gutsy life, not like others who are too cautious to open themselves to anyone.
Most of us are afraid of losing someone whom we admire and opt to struggle together, which is fine. But making yourself down for someone who was never yours is madness, and if you still hope for the best, you're murdering your faith and integrity. It's okay to never give up and pretend not to be scared of losing, but my friends, in the end, if it doesn't work, you'll feel yourself as a socially outcast individual and will eventually become a psychopath. Not in any way be afraid of 'NO' in the beginning, just accept it and carry on because life goes on without being paused.
In addition, one more thing which I discovered by observing public is that the more you tend to give your leisure time in understanding life and nature, the more you'll be self-centered.
I'm not the better of the person you'll see throughout, but I'm not afraid, especially of the cruel and damaging words.
What you really need to enhance is actually the quality of living fearful life by following utter competent principles of Allah Almighty. The only creature to be afraid of is Allah. Obviously!
What you really need to enhance is actually the quality of living fearful life by following utter competent principles of Allah Almighty. The only creature to be afraid of is Allah. Obviously!
