I Will Write Too

Enthusiastic Behavior Alters Mind




I'm so eager to write. I don't know what to do, but I will write. I'll rediscover my inner soul, and let it flow with my heart. I have to date myself, encourage it to accept my proposal and then be glad. I have to relax my sense and give it some time to think of the pureness and mess I'm living into. It's wondrous to be aware of your capabilities and know the actual dilemma you're facing. I'm glad that what I started back in this year, I have taken attention of many. Some have appreciated me, and some as always tried their best to finish me writing. I wasn't unmindful of the circumstances people were undergoing. I want to write, I just really want to.

I want to make the readers feel familiar of what I'm thinking. My purpose of composing is helping others. Though I haven't seen much of the world, and much of the dilemmas others live in, nor I'm aware of moral consequences. I have to learn. I have to implement.

Convincing friends to write and blog, and believing that we can do it, was the major success I had this year, apart from academics. I'm young, and have time to go through interesting reads and material. I did really good this year.

If someone is benefited through my writing, not I will take it as a complement but will also feel that I have completed something difficult which others are not able to. My life is in disguise but not my thinking. Many years have to come and I have much time to polish my brain. I go to seek a great perhaps.


"....Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves them who put their trust in him."
                                                        Surah Aal-e-Imran

Plus,