The Game Of Eyes

Yes! An Unforgettable Contact

Eyes do hug!



Sitting in front of each other and being cheered by loyal friends surrounding both of us, you couldn't wait for the best moment except this. Take this as a challenge to beat her in eye contact game. I have done this many times, which makes me very proud to think of that old gold days. This short game needs mind flexibility and charm. Making mutual eye contact and staring deeply into a partner's eyes can help to create feelings of passion. There is no way of losing to someone whom you desire, who probably is the reason behind your all playing.

While you are playing this eye contact game, your eyes will feel the heat (believe me, its only eyes which suffers the pain, not the heart or the brain). If there is any lascivious or lustful desire in your play, while going eye-to-eye, you will definitely lose (boy you shouldn't).


It's compulsory to fill your eyes with tears, as I think, it's the initial stage of the eye contact winning mission (that tears will remain forever, oops!), I too think that if you have reached to produce more tears, then the game is all yours. No one can beat you (though I was finally beaten in academics by her, but with only a difference of one position).



"Tears are the fundamental reason of your win"



The eyes act as translator of your feelings being decoded to the other person with 100% accuracy. It's the best way to communicate.

All I know is that it's not a romant, as it's not a story nor in a form of verse. My lunacy doesn't reflect my thoughts and actions.

Written By: Muhammad Sadiq Ul Islam