The White and The Black

"I sometimes adore the darkness because it's quiet."

Image result for black and white flowers

WHITE
I stood before a small table with things on it in front of me. There were a book, a pen-holder, and a cup that I forgot to pick. Beside the table rested a chair. The strap of my bag slung across it, slightly hanging downwards. I grabbed it, held it against my chest and started for the door. It was raining so I had brought an umbrella with me. The sky was filled with dark-grey clouds and the rain carefully fell from them. The weather engendered pleasure everywhere. I could feel it, the short burst of breeze, the way you feel it on your skin. I am not aversed to walking rather than driving but the rainy weather made some adverse sidewalk conditions. I let go off worries and admired the beauty of a vivacious weather.

BLACK
I with my wife, Sally, drove off into the sunset. We had decided to spend the rest of the day on a long drive. We talked about the impressions of our new life on each other. She made me remember the day we got married. It was a jubilant occasion for both of us, a new life that met us! Sally was an unusually attractive woman with magnificent blond hair in profusion. She was in her late twenties when I sent a proposal to her. Her charm was strong, that never made her look hideous. The sun made a lazy decent, and it was the night that took its place. As I drove, we came across a flyover. My curiosity rose. It was, somehow, closed. The cars were going away from it. There were vehicles parked in the middle of it. The lights of ambulance flickered through the darkness. I pulled over my car to the side, got out of it and saw a man standing there, scrutinizing each and every part of a damaged vehicle. I inquired about the situation. The result was not satisfying. There had been an accident here. The cause of it unknown, residing in the deep imagination of man. Then, there was a chain of events. The scenario utterly changed. A truck plowed into my vehicle, made it to skid to the guardrail. The collision was extreme that the vehicle plunged off the flyover. I could see the vehicle falling fast off the side of it. The flames rose and illuminate the whole area. My emotions struggled to hold me. The tears went down my face. My scream echoed through the twilight! My voice was full of self-hatred and despair.

WHITE
Growing up, I realized the worries of my life were the results of my action. I tried to overcome them. I became aware that life is not only used to struggle for the betterment, but it is indeed enjoyed to make memories! In my life, there had been a lot of events that changed my outlook totally. Once, I had a feeling of devotion. This went far than my expectations. When I tried to convince for a friendship, my heart first did a flip-flop in the chest. I wanted to make her realize that it was something that I could not resist. I wanted to flow it out of my heart, but it was a tedious attempt. It lacked courage, as I was too timid at that time. But it turned out to be something that I had never imagined, or I could never imagine. Her name was Sally!

BLACK
At last, her soul said me "Good-Bye". Was it a lingering hint of nature that my contentment laid on this? I could not tell because I was feeble. The unparalleled thoughts of her flickered fast before my eyes. I could not even catch them. They were too fast. The pain hit my stomach. My heart was not as strong as a heifer. It was weak, too weak. What was the mistake? I did not bear any ill will to her - I could not think badly of anyone, especially Sally. I rested my head against the wall, gradually dove headlong on the floor. She took my pleasure, gratification, and joy and drowned me in despair. It was useless!

WHITE
It is usually called a luck if you get what you want, and I got the pearl of my life. Its luster was unexplainable. For some inexplicable reasons, my mind often went completely blank. Sometimes, life puzzled me. It made me curious. It made me fall deep into the minds of people. If we look back into the past, we will realize that we missed the opportunities to create memories with our friends. This baffled me. I knew I could not think of it anymore, neither I could recover the lost time, but I knew that my life was about to change with the inclusion of a pearl.

BLACK
The reality changed into a picture. I could only see her on a piece of paper. My life got blank. Even my subconsciousness could not regain my trust in nature because it had played with me. A game that was relentless, cruel. Inside a room, lolling in the chair, I discovered a way to feel blackness. Now, I sometimes adore it because it is too quiet.  

Comments