An endeavor to achieve success is everyone's wish in adaptation to the competitive society in which the person is living. People have goals and they are to be achieved with determination and hard work. Evaluation of moral and ethics are important to determine one's character as they are closely linked for others to judge a person whether he or she performs good or bad deeds. A person having good morals is involved in good deeds. At the same time, he or she is recognized as having a good character. But for some reasons, I think good deeds are related to a "deep infatuation" for someone.
A students life is full of excitement and actions, particularly, for the boys. I do not know about girls. I have never talked with one. Maybe, I should have talked to reflect their irrelevant thoughts. Because I am not a girl. It would be very funny. Do no take it too seriously. Sometimes, I talk very silly. Just leave it! Student life is a Golden Life. It is the most important part of human life. It is the period of joy and happiness, because the mind of a student is free from cares and worries of a grown-up life. It is the time when a student learns to build the character. In short, this period develops our morals and ethics.
The first day of our school is the most memorable one. In fact, it is the day where we start interacting with people who will lead us to the path of success. I know you can understand whom I am talking about. Teachers build our future. They guide us to advance in the world. We learn how to conduct our morals.
This period marks to defy the idle demeanor of one's and develop a positive outlook for the world. It tends to teach us the way of interaction and communication so that we can build ourselves to face the challenges. The only thing matters is competition. The world decides success by winners and losers. But I always go to seek a Great Perhaps. Compete with yourself. In this, you will always win.
In life, we come across situations we cannot tell anyone. Only we can hide them or keep them as a secret. But the theory is that if you spill all your secrets, you will have no desire to lie about anything, ever again. Do you agree?
The last day of our school is filled with emotions, though. It marks the start of a new life which we will experience if we survive the obstacles. Students throw a party with friends, and after the exams, we enjoy the "farewell' organised by the school. It makes more memories, more sentiments. It made for me because we do not remember days, we only remember memories. It is a universal truth. This is the hardest part of human life. But, logically speaking, I do not fall a victim to emotions.
There comes a situation, particularly in students life, where the emotions bob up and down. It is difficult to tell, keeping it positive will be good. It feels so fine to have a glance of someone for whom you have a lot of desire. Maybe, you now understand the topic. But at the same time, it feels like our morals and ethics are declining. That is the reason, I never talk to girls. I am a shy person. But this is not the only the reason. So, how to talk to a person you desire much? I do not have the answer. I swear I am just writing to improve my writing skills.
Where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise. But ignorance is because of our failure to come across a special person. I am not telling about myself, I am just telling the truth. Though I write my thoughts in an unusual way. Having an infatuation is a universal truth. We cannot avoid this feeling. It becomes unique day by day. It builds suddenly. Sometimes, at a very unusual time. Bad luck. The feeling is very special and sometimes, annoying.
We should always desire for the best. We should have a belief in our abilities. We should cultivate a sense of determination and devotion too. It will help a lot. At last, I just want you guys to go into a "Deep Infatuation", if you want too. Do not miss this time.
Written By: Ali Aamir

Comments